State of the Art Classroom Facilities
- Classrooms deliver standardized blended learning experience across all Centres.
- Classrooms are equipped with the latest teaching aids such as interactive
whiteboards, projectors with video conferencing capability, hand microphone, speakers and centralized camera.
- A fully air-conditioned environment with fire and building safety, security, aesthetics and hygiene standards, state-of-art equipment and furniture to ensure learner comfort.
- Learner workstations have individual laptop/desktop machines, individual web cameras, and headsets.
- Break out area for learners to interact and use the same for group discussion.
- Equipped with a collection of periodicals and newspapers.
- In-house pantry for refreshments during tea and coffee breaks.
- CCTV surveillance to ensure security and classroom discipline.
- A comfortable reception lounge area for learners to relax and interact.